Today I tried another protein powder. The creamy vanilla from Espira by Avon, and I loved it!!!!
I’ve been wanting to make a green smoothie bowl for a while. I’ve always seen pictures of them and just loved the colors. It’s loaded with fresh spinach, avocado, protein powder, and almond milk. Topped with pomegranate seeds, sliced almonds, chia seeds, hemp hearts, and cacao nibs. The perfect and easy dinner after a long day.
If you would like to buy the protein powder I used you can click this link Espira Protein Powder.
Here is a description of the powder from the website:
Fuel up with 21 grams of natural plant protein† (from sprouted quinoa and amaranth, yellow peas and globe artichokes).
• Only 120 calories per serving
• Provides all the essential amino acids as whey protein†
• Fruit enzymes make it easy to digest
• Comes in great-tasting chocolate and vanilla, even better when mixed with almond milk
• No peanuts
I hope you try out this smoothie bowl!!! Tell me about the smoothie bowls you make in the comments below!
Green Smoothie Bowl
- 1 scoop Espira vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- Ice for thickening
- Pomegranate seeds
- Hemp hearts
- Cacao nibs
- Chia seeds
- Sliced almonds
Blend all ingredients together. Pour into bowl and top with desired toppings.